Breaking News

New Queen Enzy Music ( Ebira music Artist)




By our voice our power

While speaking with our news men Queen Enzy said: My new album that I'm creating, which is finished pretty much, was written with this new instinctual energy that I've developed getting to know my fans. They protect me, so now it's my destiny to protect them.

The album was One Of A Kind. All-instrumental, it possessed the kind of focused vision that allowed for no ifs or buts. With the unnerving confidence of youth, it had This Is What We Do And This Is How We Do It stamped all over it.

Destiny, if I could sit across the porch from God, I'd thank Him for Lending me you....

ODIMIRI Meaning God the Almighty is a self request to the Almighty. The song have gat a lot to talk about life in general and it's coming like 🔥from the stable of Enzy Music.

by Queen Enzy
Produced by Tizzbeatz
Complet Mp3 2020

Tracklists / Playlists :
Artiste : Queen Enzy
Title of the Album : ODIMIRI (God the Almighty)

Follow her social media handles: IG... @Official_Queenenzy
Twitter... @queenenzy85
Facebook page... Queen Enzy

No comments