Breaking News

Legend of 70s . 26 Oct. Countdown Continue.


By our voice our power
October 16, 2020

Meet a Boss and a developmentalist. If the dictionary were to use a picture to illustrate the word awesome, they would use yours because you own that word. Your zest for life, your bubbly spirit and the pure joy you show when sharing with others has raised the bar for awesomeness. 

Of all the virtues I admire in you, your determination is number one. I have learnt from you how far determination can take one. 

Kiitan's favourite quote 
"To be a philanthropist, you don't have to be Nelson Mandela. You just have to look around you and ask, 'What little bit can I do? Whose life can I touch?'

Before every eyes, i have maintain that you are but a blessings and an inspirer to our generation and I'm glad having you around.

Keep smiling and waxing stronger MENTOR

Barka Da Jumma'ah.

Abdulkadir Bin Abdulmalik.

No comments