Breaking News

GOLDEN FISH HAS NO HIDDEN PLACE



My growth, particularly my notable accomplishments in life had never been accidental. God at every stage strategically positions people of great substance around me to make all crooked path straight for me; amongst them is His Excellency Sen. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (The Jagaban). An enigma WHOSE Purpose and ideas is centre on SERVICE to HUMANITY. A No compromising Leader of many Positive sides. Indeed, a rare gem!

I had witnessed on several occasions how you would through your kind, loving and empathetic ways redefine the tenets and philosophy of responsive Leadership particularly your interpersonal relationship with your followers and the governed. The investment of your personality in me lately has made me more REFINED and PROMISING.

This day, I pray God almighty decorate you with more blessings. Just as you have been a source of inspiration and blessings to many of us, your children and children's children shall always find help. All these are my wishes and prayers for you, Ameen

- High Chief Michel Urama Nnaji.

No comments