Breaking News

Associate Professor Daniel Friday Atidoga @ 45 By Haruna Muhammad Muftawu



To begin with, I would like to congratulate you Sir on your birthday.

On the Monday 1st of December 1975 was the day an icon was born to the noble family of Atidogas of Agala "Republic" in Dekina LGA, Kogi State in person of Dr D. F. Atidoga, the Deputy Vice Chancellor Academics Kogi state University, Anyigba.

I well remembered my first day of meeting you, your words filled me with courage and determination to carry out my work in the best way possible and thanks to that I could get very good results in all aspects.
One of your qualities I so much admire, is that you are always willing to listen and discuss new ideas and suggestions that will improve Kogi stateate University day by day. You are truly a detribalised leader! achieve success in everything you propose.

No task is too hard for you and no project is too big for you. Little wonder, the vice Chancellor, Prof. Marietu O. Tennuche, describes you as a loyal and dedicated young man.

Today is your birthday and it is my hope that this special day is filled with much joy for you and your family and that along over the years the success and happiness accompany you. 

Your passion and dedication for your career has taken you far and shall continue to take you to a greater heights and new adventures

No comments