Breaking News

Fatimah Ilebaye Alhassan Wishing her self a very happy birthday


Our voice Our power
October 6, 2020


Fatimah Ilebaye Alhassan: wishing her self a very happy birthday. She has this to say, As I add a year +1 today, making it 24years for me on Earth. Alhamdulilah and -1 today from the days am to live. Ya Allah it not by my Grace but your Rahma on me. I pray for my self to day. Ya Allah grant me Afiyah, Magfirah, Hidaya, Llnp and a beneficial years to serve humanity, worship you and serve my parent. To my mum I can't never forget you on this day for bringing me to this dunya. I don't have anything to say but Jazakallahu khair and may Allah continue to shower his rahma, nuur and enlarge your grave. You are never forgotten.

# OCT 6 A strong lady is born ALHASSAN ILEBAYE FATIMA. A Queen is born DOWAGER QUEEN. A BOSS LADY born HBD to me and all October borns.
Please say a word of prayer to me. Am +1.

No comments