Breaking News

HIGH CHIEF HON MICHAEL URAMA NNAJI Will Make Laws of Economy Important To His People



Hon. Urama whom we believe to be the best candidate of Enugu North senatorial district is a man of quality representation who will concentrate his efforts in making sure he make good laws that will have economic values to his people and the entire state.

Hon. URAMA will no doubt join the race as he has been seen to have the approval of  his political kinsmen, his people and grassrooters who discovered in him qualities of good representation even at the National level.

Urama has been a Grassroots politician and a leader per excellence. We've learnt that his experience as a grassroots politician had thought him to be a selfless person in all he does. According to him even in his business areas, he makes sure people benefit from all that are accrued to them. 

In a chit-chat with him to know his intent, he said, “If God's willing, I will not only make good laws that will benefit my people but I will make it a point of duty to empower Women and Youths to be self reliance in well meaning ventures.

”I will use the little resources that God gave me to do a lot of philanthropical works. If eventually I become the senator for Enugu North, I will combine my efforts by lobbying through my colleagues to do what it has never been done in my State constituency." Urama added

He further said that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has delivered the Democratic dividends to the people of Nigerians.

Signed 
URAMA MEDIA AID 
✅✅✅✅

No comments