Breaking News

ENDSARS PROTEST BY IMTIYAAZ


By our voice our power
Media

Breaking news

ENDSARS PROTEST

To me alone, I want add my voice. If this is how the good governance can come to stay in the country so be it.

I am for Buhari 💯% without iota of skirmishes and doubt but, the citizens have not been finding it easy since PMB came into power and they have been very patient till this recent opportunity came up to stage a protest for a demand to EndSars because of their brutality on the Nigerians citizens in which I supported 💯%.

If by an avenue there is opportunity to demand for good governance and to eradicate hunger and insecurity so be it. Govt should as a matter of urgency and timely, assent to all our demands that are within the limits of a good quests.
I can't be deceiving myself and my people, things have not been the same with the past govts in spite the past govts did not do well and they also failed, there wasn't much opaque and scorching hunger in the land but presently, uncontrollable and destructive hunger is prevalent and it's killing. It must be stopped.

Is four years not enough for PMB's govt to ratify the damages past govts implanted in the nation? If it's not enough, when again?

I support the protest so far they are questing for good governance but I am for Buhari as I have said.

Thank you all that are ably to go to the street but don't allow those politicians and other enemies of the state to maneuver or hijacked the good intentions.
May Nigeria Succeed.......
May Allah be with you all, Aameen!

Signed: Muhammed Imtiyaaz

No comments